Solutions for Working Families
Want to address the growing desire from your workforce for child care solutions? Happier households and more fulfilled individuals create empowered employees. Give your employees the family-friendly perks at work they deserve and discover why so many major firms are now offering back-up care benefits. Show them you care, and they’ll show you they’re committed.
We specialize in assisting organizations with crafting child care benefits that help employers recruit and retain top talent, as well as increase productivity among current employees. In comparison with our competitors, our reasonable pricing model offers the most affordable solution.
Our network of 900+ schools, providing care for children 6 weeks to 12 years, can support your organization’s working families. Back-up care is there when the unpredictable gets in the way of work, so your employees have access to in-center care where and when they need it most.
Why Back-Up Care Is a Must-Have Employee Benefit
Life happens every day. When child care falls through, many people miss work. Emergency back-up care helps with schedule disruptions, allowing your employees to return to work quickly and with as little stress as possible. Back-up care days fill in for lost coverage due to:
- School closures due to COVID-19
- Primary care provider illness or vacation
- Changing work schedules
- School vacations or holidays
- Snow days
Options to Meet Your Employees’ Needs
We know each workforce is different, resulting in unique needs. We’re here to help you design the child care back-up care package that best fits the demands of your working families. Our National Account Managers can assist you with creating a monthly budget based off clients’ usage.
Whether serving Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, universities, government agencies, or others, our schools offer financially attractive options to suit the needs of your employees. We approach corporate partnerships the same way we approach early education—we don’t think one size fits all.
With programs for infants to school-age students, flexible enrollment choices for busy schedules, and even full-day, virtual learning support for ages 5-12, we’ve got your employees covered.
How Does Back-Up Care Work?
With Learning Care Group’s one-stop-shop service, we make it easy for you and your employees, and take the stress out of the unexpected. Employees simply call our concierge line, speak with our Account Specialist, and we take care of the rest! This gives working parents peace of mind, knowing reliable alternative child care is only a phone call away.
Here’s how it works:
- Your employee calls our Account Specialist to discuss back up-care (dates, times, etc.).
- Our Account Specialist verifies the employee currently works with you and searches for availability in schools near your employee’s home or work and secures a spot for their child/children.
- Then, our Account Specialist will connect back with your employee to provide information about the school and what documentation is needed for check-in on the back-up care day.
- All set: The employee can then bring the child to back-up care. It’s that simple!
Want to ensure all your employees around the US can utilize the back-up care benefit?
Our network of 900 schools can provide back-up care to your employees. If you need care outside of our footprint, you can select our privately secured care option, to provide coverage across the nation. Your employee will receive up to $100 reimbursement for selecting their own provider.
Here’s how it works:
- Your employee self-selects their own care. They can choose an in-home provider, a child care center, or a friend/family member.
- They complete the back-up care day(s) and obtain a receipt for care from the provider.
- They call the Learning Care Group call center directly and a representative will take them through the reimbursement process.
Want to learn more about why many major companies and organizations are now investing in back-up care solutions for their employees?