Your employees work for their children’s futures. So do we.
You’re committed to being an employer of choice. That means giving your employees choices, such as great child care. Child care options have a positive impact on hiring—and keeping—top talent. Helping to meet the needs of working parents enables your organization to succeed in recruitment, retention, and productivity. Research shows that half of Americans struggle to find affordable, high-quality child care. That’s why your organization wants to partner with Learning Care Group.
Your employees will find comfort knowing their children are receiving nurturing care and a quality educational experience. We’re the second-largest for-profit early education and child care organization in the U.S., with more than 900 schools, across eight brands, in 36 states. Our expertise and innovation in safety, technology, and education has made us an industry leader. And as our partner, you’ll see that we bring three essential things to the table:
Flexibility. Availability. Quality.
Whether serving Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, universities, government agencies, or others, our schools offer financially attractive options to suit the needs of your employees. We approach corporate partnerships the same way we approach early education—we don’t think one size fits all. We’ll work to find the partnership option that best fits your organization. We customize solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of each of our corporate partners.
We’ll find a custom solution that’s just right for you. Our offerings include:
- Child Care Tuition Discount: When they enroll their children at our schools, your employees receive a tuition discount and free registration.
- Employer Sponsored Tuition Subsidy: Many organizations make an additional contribution to help offset some of the cost for their employees’ child care and early education needs.
- Onsite Child Care: Have a large corporation and many centrally located employees? We can build one of our schools at your location and manage it for you.
- Pathways Learning Academy: Are you a nonprofit, church, religious, or community organization looking to create a sustainable revenue stream and provide service to your communities? We have developed Pathways Learning Academy to serve that exact need.
- Custom Solution: Sometimes, child care needs vary across an organization. A combination solution might include an onsite center as well as utilizing our network of schools in your community.