Your employees work for their children’s futures. So do we.
Has your organization been impacted by COVID-19? We’re here to help. Please contact one of our Business Development Managers at 866.829.0027 to explore child care solutions for your workforce. We have plenty of flexible options for companies to help their employees through this uncertain time, including emergency child care offerings.
Want to know what we’re doing to keep children and families safe and healthy at this time? Please review our FAQs on our approach to COVID-19.
You’re committed to being an employer of choice. That means giving your employees choices, such as great child care. Child care options have a positive impact on hiring—and keeping—top talent. Helping to meet the needs of working parents enables your organization to succeed in recruitment, retention, and productivity. Research shows that half of Americans struggle to find affordable, high-quality child care. That’s why your organization wants to partner with Learning Care Group.
Your employees will find comfort knowing their children are receiving nurturing care and quality early education, in programs for infants through Pre-K or Junior Kindergarten. We are also here for working families with school-age students.
Throughout the year, The Prep Lab™keeps learning on track for elementary school students (ages 5 to 12), with distance learning support, STEM projects, and character development activities. We have flexible scheduling, beyond mornings and afternoons—including a new full-day option—as well as transportation to and from local elementary schools.
We’re the second-largest for-profit early education and child care organization in the U.S., with more than 900 schools, across eight brands, in 36 states. Our expertise and innovation in safety, technology, and education has made us an industry leader. And as our partner, you’ll see we bring three essential things to the table:
Flexibility. Availability. Quality.
Whether serving Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, universities, government agencies, or others, our schools offer financially attractive options to suit the needs of your employees. We approach corporate partnerships the same way we approach early education—we don’t think one size fits all. We’ll work to find the partnership option that best fits your organization. We customize solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of each of our corporate partners. Our offerings include:
- Employer Tuition Subsidy: Assist your employees with their child care costs.
- Guaranteed Spaces: Secure spaces in a school to ensure your employees have the care they need, when they need it.
- Back-Up Care or Emergency Care: Working parents need a safety net. We’re here when regular child care falls through.
- Onsite Child Care Centers: Many centrally located employees? We can build a school at your location and manage it.
- Tuition Discount Program: Your employees could receive reduced tuition at our schools (up to 10% off for ages 2-12).
- Custom Solution: Sometimes, child care needs vary across an organization. A combination solution might include an onsite center as well as utilizing our network of schools in your community.
- Pathways Learning Academy: Are you a nonprofit, church, religious, or community organization looking to create a sustainable revenue stream and provide service to your communities? We have developed Pathways Learning Academy to serve that exact need.